dimanche 27 octobre 2013

Northwest Spirit Week 2013

This week was a special week at Northwest. It was the "Northwest Spirit Week 2013" : the 5 days of the week are all different, and we have to disguise. I had a lot of fun doing that with my friends, but unfortunately not everyone played the game...

So the first day was pajamas day, we were so comfortable all day that we wanted to sleep during class..!


Tuesday was tropical day :


Then wednesday was class color day, our grade's color was black so I decided to be a Gothic :


Thursday was National day so we had to represent our country. Delphine and I did a short presentation of Angers and how does Mounier work, etc.

(there was a Chinese parade with two dragoons - amazing!)


Finally friday was Halloween day and I wanted to be an avatar ☺ there was an "Halloween Dance" on the evening at the school, and I won the best costume contest! I did the paint on my face, it took me one hour.



Delphine only participate to the pajamas day and the National day, that's why I don't have a lot of photos of her.


Here's a photo of me eating a corn, a typical american diner :



2 commentaires:

  1. You look so nice !!! This highschool is just an incredible one, isn't it ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you! Yes, that's why I don't want to leave it...

    RépondreSupprimer